This lovely property is set on over 3 acres with a large, flat, grassed area between the house, pool and creek, located in sought after Crystal Brook Estate this acreage will appeal to nature lovers and those yearning for space.
The main house is split level with the main bedroom, kitchen and laundry on the lower level and 3 bedrooms and main bathroom on the upper level. The addition of the one-bedroom Granny Flat makes this perfect for the extended family or for families with an older child still living at home.
- Solid brick construction with raked ceilings, glass features, French doors onto timber decking overlooking the pool, garden and views
- Fully tiled, Split System Air-conditioning and wonderful 1960's feel herringbone parquetry floors in the living area
- Large modern kitchen in the open plan living area with views of the gardens
- The main bedroom is large with massive built-in wardrobes, split system air-conditioning, ensuite and timber doors onto the deck
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-ins, some mirrored, split system air-conditioning
- Modern main bathroom with shower and toilet on the bedroom level
- Internal laundry with 2-way cupboards to bedroom wing
- 1 bedroom fully self-contained modern granny flat built by Eden by Design has a good sized ensuite with shower, open plan living area with split-system air-conditioning flowing to a large deck to take in the views
- Telstra mobile reception, NBN access
- In ground, pebblecrete swimming pool on a lower level off the deck
- Room for a horse and a big shed
- 6.8kw solar system and solar hot water
- 58 different varieties of native Australian and South American Fruit trees, all organic, biodynamic and no sprays, black bamboo, and plenty of room for more plantings
- Private creek for those hot days which is said to never dry out
- A bird watchers dream with over 31 types of different native birds, add the tranquillity and bush views and you have your own piece of paradise, close to the city!
- Double Lock-up garage with covered side park for a camper van or trailer. Side access to the lower areas of the property with a low vehicle.
- Fenced except along the creek line
The short drive alone from the main road to the end of the close, takes you past the local Pony Club and other large properties which are bounded by creeks.
Gordonvale is approximately a 20-minute drive to the Cairns CBD and the Historic Old Gordonvale Township is a 5-minute drive and offers public and private schooling, shopping and all other amenities.
- Land Area13100m²