Set on a generous 819m2 corner block and walking distance to the Town Centre, this renovated, brick veneer home is an excellent opportunity to purchase a solid home on one of Gordonvale's best streets.
* Built by Ian Coutts the home features high ceilings, large spaces, decorative cornices and ceiling roses and decorative, aluminium Corinthian columns and split air conditioning throughout most of the home
* 3 Spacious bedrooms, main with WI Robe and en suite
* Leadlight and timber front door to large, open plan living area
* Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, 2 pac cupboards, diamond finish bench tops, large fridge space
* Main bathroom has a shower/bath plus a powder room
* Quality carpets in bedrooms and lounge
* Private, entertaining veranda and in ground pool which has been completely refurbished
* Double lock up garage with remote roller doors and single drive through access to the rear veranda for extra vehicle or boat storage
* Fully fenced, security screened, garden shed and wired for a generator
* Pyramid and mountain views
Currently tenanted on a periodic lease the tenants would be happy to stay however you could choose move in. Current Rental Estimate between $445 and $455 pw approximately.
Whether you are upsizing, downsizing, first home buyers, wanting a lock and leave to go travelling or wish to add a quality home to your portfolio, this property is a must to inspect.
Gordonvale is undergoing a growth spurt as the Bruce Highway is widening to 4 lanes with overpasses, walkways and other major infrastructure going in to the fastest growing area in the region.
Who wants to get on board?
Call Robyn or Kelly for an inspection.
- Land Area819m²
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In ground