Cute Queenslander Cottage on 1012m2 with Mountain Views
What an opportunity for the astute renovator to add their touches to this gorgeous girl which is so much larger in reality than its traditional front façade, all on a 1012 m2 acre of land. With views of Walsh's Pyramid and waterfalls in the wet season, this is an amazing spot to call home.
Currently tenanted on a periodic lease this home would make a great investment or you could move in.
* Spacious living areas including a large lounge room, sun room and massive kitchen area.
* Traditional features such as timber floors, some casement windows, tongue-in-groove walls and high ceilings
* 4 bedrooms, 2 of which have split air conditioning, 1 bathroom with separate toilet
* Enclosed back veranda and laundry
* A mixture of building materials including original timber cladding to the front and orb to the rear of the house.
* Double side access on both sides of the house, to the large back yard
* Double car accommodation and plenty of space for the super size shed and/or pool
* Due to its location this could be a perfect place to advertise or run a business from
This home is only a 3 minute walk to the Mulgrave River and close to shops, excellent schools and all amenities. Make your move now to get into the popular town of Gordonvale while you can still afford to!
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced