Solid timber poles and beams support this lovely, two story home, complete with cathedral ceilings. Air conditioned and 4Kw Solar panelling. The layout and location could suit an Air BnB.
Situated in Tropical Far North Queensland on 2.9 Acres and surrounded by forest, this architecturally designed home is a rare and unique gem for lovers of timber, glass and privacy.
The home is designed to bring the outside in and is filled with light and gorgeous views of the surrounding gardens and bush. With a seasonal creek alongside the house compound, the sound of water in the wet season is another bonus. Also the property abounds in wildlife - birds, wallabies, butterflies. It is built in an elevated position to capture the breezes and Walsh's Pyramid views.
- French doors open to tiled kitchen and living areas
- Spacious main bedroom retreat with private balcony, walk in robe and stylish ensuite - it appears to float in the trees
- Stunning modern bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and stone vanity tops - Internal laundry with stone bench tops
- Third toilet downstairs with basin
- The home is designed for entertaining with a Chef's kitchen commanding views over the living areas to the pool and cabana
- Kitchen with stone island bench top/breakfast bar, dish washer, convection cook top
- Office nook
- Timber staircase to 2 Large bedrooms with built in mirrored robes on either side of the 2 way bathroom with a large shower recess
- Remote access gates
- Resort-style cabana and saltwater pool with spa jets and outdoor shower
- 2 x carport/workshop area plus 6m x 6m open, powered shed
- Town water with addition of a bore if required for garden irrigation, also 2 x bore storage tanks - bore water has been tested and is potable
- Septic tank
- Room on a lower level to build a big shed if desired
- High quality fruit trees - please contact us for details.
Situated 5 minutes' drive to the township of Gordonvale with its' cafes, shops and other amenities along with excellent schooling and close to iconic swimming holes at Ross & Locke, Behana Gorge, Aloomba and Little Mulgrave, there is so much do. If you like hiking then Walsh's Pyramid will test your mettle. The Mulgrave River offers fishing and kayaking.