Set on a stunning 965m2 rainforest block in one of Cairns most sought after suburbs is this beautiful, executive 2 storey home that must be seen to be fully appreciated. Built in 2005, all steel construction with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus study. Walking into the main level of the home you will find stunning Blackbutt timber floors in the open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Wide concertina doors bring the outside in and open to the deck that wraps around the side and back of the home. A timber staircase leads you downstairs where it is fully tiled with the generous double garage directly accessing this level.
Other features include:
- Kitchen has Ceaserstone benchtops, 2 drawer Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher, Ariston electric cooktop and oven, wide fridge space and pantry with servery opening to the deck
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and study downstairs. Second central living area on the downstairs level
- Main bedroom has high soaring ceilings, ensuite with large corner bath/shower, vanity with Ceaserstone benchtop, walk-in wardrobe, Fujitsu split system, access directly to the rear deck through double doors
- Main bathroom upstairs has an extra long double basin vanity, Ceaserstone benchtop, massive shower with 2 shower heads and toilet. Feature louvres with privacy glass
- 2 of the other 3 bedrooms also have walk-in wardrobes and Fujitsu split-system air-conditioning. One of the downstairs bedrooms has access directly to the ground-floor patio through double glass doors.
- The downstairs office has large built-in desk with 2-pac cupboards and plenty of shelving. Fujitsu split-system air-conditioning and double glass doors open onto the ground floor patio
- Downstairs bathroom has shower, toilet and vanity with Ceaserstone benchtop
- Generous internal laundry downstairs with access directly to outside
- Double garage with remote control panel lift door open directly into the lower level, driveway has been designed to provide plenty of turning space
- The block is mostly Rainforest with a High Value Landscape Environmental Overlay and will be most suitable for the buyer that wants a low maintenance yard with very little mowing and a whole lot of nature at their doorstep!
- Follow the steps to the left rear of the driveway down to the seasonal creek behind the property. You can then follow the creek up the hill to a seasonal waterfall - great for the bushwalker. The easement on the property also becomes a small creek during the wet season.
- Rates are $1515.94 per half year
- Rent appraised at between $650 and $700 per week
If you have always dreamed of having the rainforest in your backyard, but want to be close to the city and amenities this is the perfect house for you!
Make sure you are at the first open home as this one will be snapped up quickly!
- Open Car Spaces2
- Land Area965m²