If you are looking to downsize to a low maintenance, private home with generous living areas and be close to everything you need - we have the home for you!
You have your own private rainforest walk in the front yard full of bird and butterfly attracting trees and plants, a unique feature that you won't often find in suburbia.
- Designed by the owner, this home is a one off design built by Cavalier Homes in 2004 and sits on a 700m2 block
- Solid block construction, rendered outside with internal gyprock walls.
- 22 solar panels
- 2 bedrooms, Main is tiled with split-system air-conditioning, ensuite with spa and toilet plus a walk-in-robe, the second bedroom has vinyl planking, split system air-conditioning and built-in robes
- Main bathroom has separate bath and shower, and separate toilet
- Large open plan plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen has plenty of bench space, corner pantry, double fridge space, dishwasher, 900cm oven and 5-burner gas-cooktop
- Front covered patio and side paved patio off the main bedroom/lounge area
- Internal laundry with built-in cupboards
- Fully fenced, new fences to rear of yard and the home is fully security screened
- Single lock-up garage/shed - 6m x 4m
Whether you are downsizing or looking for your first home or an investor wanting to secure solid returns in the booming Southern Corridor of Cairns, this place is delightful.
Gordonvale is approximately a 20-minute drive to the Cairns CBD and the Historic Old Gordonvale Township is a 5-minute drive and offers public and private schooling, shopping, medical centre and all the other amenities you need.
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning