Traditional Queenslander in Beachside Paradise
Have the best of both worlds with this lovingly, renovated home just steps away from the beach. You definitely feel like you are on holidays where you live.
Whether you are looking for a sea change in the tropics or a seasonal getaway beach side weekender which could be rented as an Air BnB or permanent rental, this charming home is one of a kind in the area.
Relocated from the centre of Cairns - 140 McLeod Street we believe, all the traditional flourishes are here:
- Listen to the ocean from the front veranda & house with beach access just across the road
- Freshly painted inside and out just over a year ago, there is not a thing to do except move in & put your feet up
- Tongue-in-Groove walls, high ceilings with roses, timber/stained glass French doors and casement windows and polished timber floors
- Renovated kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Quality kitchen: 2 door pantry, double fridge space, high gloss bench tops, overhead cupboards, gas cook top, Bosch and F & P appliances
- Laundry nook off the kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- Open plan living areas with French doors opening onto the veranda and breezes
- High clearance garaging - 18m long x 3m wide - perfect for a boat and/or van
- Over 12 varieties of Fruit Trees - contact me for a list
White goods included and furniture package possible.
Bramston Beach is approximately 1 hour drive to Cairns and about half way between the towns of Innisfail and Babinda where most amenities are on offer. There is a school bus and excellent schooling options in Mirriwinni, Babinda and Innisfail. It is close to Waterfalls and other tourist attractions. Bramston Beach has a shop, caravan park and restaurant and is popular with locals and tourists alike.